Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shout-Outs

So, while I'm watching my beloved New York Giants take on the Packers, the -2 degree weather, and the officiating crew, I figured I'd take this moment to shamelessly promote ...

ME!

Yes, I know this belongs squarely within the realm of meaningless accomplishments, but for the first time ever I have been mentioned in a podcast!

No, I am not one of people hitting someone with sticks (or one of those getting hit by the sticks); I gave Short Cummings Audio a really good review on iTunes and he gave me an on-cast thanks. This simple act by a podcaster demonstrates how it doesn't take much to make the world a better place. Be nice to others, be gracious, be respectful ... it's not hard at all and it makes such a difference in these rough and tumble times.

I tell ya, people should thank me more often!

2 comments:

K C said...

It was the least I could do after you took the time to say such nice things about my show!

Kev said...

NP, KC!

You've got a great podcast and I am more than happy to recommend it to anyone.