Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shouts of the regular kind

As I previously mentioned in the post you are most likely to read after this one, I am watching the Giants-Packers playoff game. It is now between the third and fourth quarters, and the Giants have a 3 point lead.

As a huge, huge (you should see my waistline) Giants fan, I am in the midst of an emotional roller coaster right now. This will either be the best or most painful day I've had in a while.

Either way, I suspect that by the end of the game I will have a whole load of wooden nickels in my underbritches.

UPDATE: 2:48 remaining, the Giants just punted to Green Bay, and the score is tied.

Also, I found a wooden quarter.

UPDATE II: 0:00 remaining, the Giants just missed a field goal, the game is in overtime.

I have a new wooden coin collection.

UPDATE III: SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!

Giants 23, Packers 20 (OT)

No comments: