Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wish me luck, folks ...

I need it.

And for those who have taken the time to complain about my lack of posting, what can I say? Other than custody squabbles, buying a house, Thanksgiving traffic, realtors, lawyers, home inspectors, a department-wide reallignment at work, moving, a kid's birthday, Ms N's and my second anniversary, quirky car issues, and the bitterly painful collapse of my beloved Gigantes, there really hasn't been much to write about.

Thanks for checking in, anyways.

Oh, and don't forget to wish me luck!

3 comments:

mist1 said...

Maybe you need a hobby.

Oh, and good luck.

DivineMsN said...

You'll be great! I love you.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Another reason I think the world would be a far better place without all the people...

As for lawyers, I can give you the name of my Atty in Philly if you need one. As far as bottom feeders go, he's the best.

Good luck!